1. Frothy and delicious soda made from the roots of some tree.
2. What minors tell adults they are drinking when they're hittin' the hard stuff, especially at family reunions.
1. I just drank a root beer, and it was great.
2. My Uncle: What are you kids drinkin' over there?
Me: Root beer. Its good stuff.
My Uncle: Yeah, whatever the hell you kids are calling it these days... I think I'm gonna go get a "root beer" myself.
1. A word implying similarity between two things.
2. A level of romantic interest that is not as high as love, yet not exclusive to sex.
3. An idiot teenager conversation spacer that is virtually meaningless.
1. Apples are like bananas, in that they are both fruits.
2. John is in like with Dave, because they are both fruits.
3. "So, like, I was like, 'Why don't we like do something?' <insipid high pitched giggle>" - Teenaged Girl with IQ 75
When someone is shit scared or in a scary situation, they are going to crap in they're pants.
He was bricking it, before I even took a swing at him.
I was bricking it the first time I went on a plane.
A term used to identify any noun as being suspicious.
I don't trust Joe, he kinda suspect.
What soccer moms say when their son has just done something AWFUL. This statement implies that any negative behavior should be excused on the grounds that boys are always doing things that are wrong, and need to be treated with a degree of leniency that borders on insanity.
Bystander: Oh my God, that kid is raping a nun!!
Soccer Mom: <Fake Laugh> Oh, well, you know. Boys will be boys. I'm sure he just had a hard day at school.
A person who smoke a lot of marijuana. they are usually peaceful and have good views about life and society. The people who denounce them are usually hypocrytes who drink alcohol heavily but are opposed to weed because it gives them a low-life image.
Oh my god!! What a fuckin stoner bro!!
Gym-class style sport where a bunch of kids get divided into two teams and throw approximately 6-10 playground balls at each other across the middle-line of a gymnasium (which may not be crossed) in an attempt to get each other "out". If a ball is thrown into another player without bouncing off of anything, that player is "out" unless they catch the ball, in which case the thrower is "out". Once a ball bounces, it is essentially out of play until thrown again. This game is now being outlawed in schools, in a consistent attempt on behalf of the government to make children weak, retarded, and liberal.
Dodgeball is too violent to be played in our schools! Doesn't anyone know that children are actually made of extremely brittle materials and should not be touched by ANYTHING?