1. The Roman god of the harvest. Worshipped during the winter festival of Saturnalia, starting about December 17 and lasting for seven days, it is thought to have given rise to Christmas. (Let's face it, nobody actually KNEW when Jesus was born, so they just picked a date)
2. Sixth planet from the sun, it has some bigass rings around it, bigger than any other of the planets in our solar system. Galileo called them ears.
3. An American-made car that has cheap plastic paneling and burns a lot of oil after a couple years of use. Also doesn't dent - thanks to the plastic. They are super cheap though, so you can afford to buy 3 or 4 of them; which should give you the same amount of use as one good car.
4. One of the worst selling console game systems ever, produced by SEGA. Perhaps only worse was the SEGA Dreamcast - their last effort at making a game console.
1. I am totally pumped for Saturnalia. Feasting, wine and debauchery... we still need a sacrificial victim.
2. Saturn.. uhh.. it's a great planet.
3. Jeeez pass this dumbass saturn before these fumes kill me!
4. DUDE you have a SEGA SATURN!?!? HAHAHA
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug