1) An online game with cute little monsters. Originally was pretty good, but was ruined by commercialism and is now WAY overcensored.
1) I hate the way neopets is now. I can't even type "please do not bash people based on their sexual orientation".
1)Fushigi Yugi is my absolute favorite Watase manga!
2)Well, I don't really like Full Metal Alchemist. I'd rather watch something, y'know, good...like Fushigi Yugi!
In the anime
"Tenchi Muyo", she is a princess of Jurai stranded on Earth with her little sister Sasami and madly in love with Tenchi Masaki, who by an amusing plot twist, is her great nephew.
Aeka is my favorite Tenchi character! She could totally kick Ryoko's butt!
A delightful, cheery little diddy in which the Tenchi Muyo
character, Aeka sings about her love of bondage. Title is Japanese for "Call me Princess".
I was listening to Call me Princess last night, and I woke up this morning wanting to punish my boyfriend.
1) A Christian book about teenage relationships.
2) A message board about the book "Dateable" on which anybody who has an opinion is banned for life.
1) I used to do down on guys...but then I read Dateable. Now I go down on The Holy Trinity!
2) Well...dateable banned me...now what am I gonna do for fun?
Horrible anime. The cards are pretty though.
Ew. Yu-Gi-Oh has got to be the stupidest thing that ever came out of Japan.
A show about vampires that took it way too far.
Buffy should have ended when she died in Season 5, but for some reason they did two more seasons.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.