1) To engage in an activity with total commitment.
Tim: Are you going to wear your sleeveless polo tonight?
Matt: Oh I’m rockin’ that thing full throttle!
Matt: Yo yo! I’m goin to tizzy
some go-go juice
, full throttle. If you want me to snag you some 12 oz curls
you gotta gimme that mad mozzarella
1) Alcohol (most common)
2) Gasoline (to be understood use it clearly)
3) An energy drink (never use it in reference to this, people will think you’re referring to alcohol)
1) A greeting
2) A exclamation one makes to make one’s presence know
To say it properly one must emphasize the second “yo” and slightly raise the volume with which one says it.
1) Originally used in conversation when asking one to turn up the volume, or the “VO
2) A versatile word that can replace any verb when properly executed.
1) Matt: Yo! Scroltch up the VO
2) John: Yo, scroltch me a brew.
1) Truthful and/or sincere
2) No bullshit
Typically said in the phrase: “Let’s be honest-decent,” when either agreeing with a statement someone else had just made, or preceeding a statement you are about to make.
1) Joey: Let’s be honest-decent… (consult lyrics to “12oz Curls” by The BLB)
2) Tom: Let’s be honest-decent. That was the rowdiest Ethnic Dinner ever.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.