School is a -lot- of things. Mainly all of them are shitty (and all of them being nouns). Here goes:
1. Social forum where you go meet a bunch of idiots that ask you stupid questions.
2. Building which you have to be early/on time for or you'll get your ass kicked by the principal. The time to be at this building is always before 8:30 am if you're in middle school or above, and around 9 am if you're in elementary.
3. A place where you get your ass kicked by the "cool" people.
4. An alledgedly "diverse" place where in reality, it's divided into several cliques. These cliques are incredibly tight-knit and anyone who isn't part of one is considered an outcast and gets shoved into garbage cans & shit. The average middle-school-or-above usually has a stoner clique, skater clique, the "popular people" clique (AKA the people that won the genetic lottery), grade-obsessed-brainwashed-people clique, intelligent people clique, etc...
5. A complete and utter hellhole.
1. Veronica: Hey, Valerie!! I got a 4.0 GPA on my report card! I'm so smart!
-four hours later-
Veronica: in Spanish class
Hey, Asti, where's Mexico? Is it in Asia?
2. Asti: *wakes up* *looks at alarm clock* OH SHIT IT'S 6:20AM I'M GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL!! I'M GOING TO DIE AND GET 3 REFERRALS AND MISS GOING ON THE END-OF-THE-YEAR FIELD TRIP!
3. Decent person: Hey, Maddy? Where's the recycle bin?
Maddy (surrounded by "cool" friends): Bitch, how dare you talk to me! *slams decent person into locker*
4. A decent person looks out at her school five minutes before the bell rings. She sees a bunch of different groups all huddled together, glaring at other groups. This decent person sees the popular people bitchslap the intelligent people for saying things that are simply too complex for the idiot populars to understand :(
5. Asti: Oh dammit I hate Sundays... T_T The day off is ruined by knowing I have to wake up at 6 am and go to hell again.