1. The 11th letter of the alphabet.
2. A way of saying 1000 dollars.
3. A short term for okay.
1. A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 I=9 J=10 K=11.
2. Game Show Host: "Welcome to (Insert good game show name idea here), I am your host, (Insert good name here) and we're here to see who will win 100K!"
3. Random Person: "That's all the time I have? Really? Kk.
Press shift 5 times to activate.
It is supposed to allow you to use either SHIFT, CTRL, ALT and the Windows logo by pressing one key, but people I know refer it to some awesome joke, as they yell "STICKYKEYS!" in random places and at random times.
Sticky Keys Guy: "WOOOOOOT STICKYKEYS!"
Random person: "Um, hi?"
Sticky Keys Guy: "YAAAAAAAAAAAY"
Random Person: "Hello?
Sticky Keys Guy: "I LOOOOOVE STIIIICKYKEEEEEYS"
Random Person: "Sigh..."