1. An economic system where in theory goods and services are determined by supply and demand.
2. A common term for the items outside of charity bins.
3. A store where you can take items free of charge (they usually ask that you leave something you no longer need behind.)
1. Socialists tend to laude free market economies.
2. I found this awesome chair at the free market by Salvation Army.
3. I dropped some old pots and pans off at the free market.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug