1. The Good. (n. and Concept
and abstract object that is eternal and everlasting, eh Yandell?): see definition
1.5. The Golden Rule: "Treat Others the way you would like, or wish, to be treated." (n. and v. and perfect analogy
to Happiness, eh Schweber?).
2. Doing the Good or Being good. (n. and v. and Key to Heaven's Gates, eh Kane? or Chompsky?) see definition
3. Street Justice (...eh Oscar Grant? or Nagel?). (n. and v. and perfect analogy
to why the Park
needs Mathus and Kelly
morality, e.g., Gods' Law. (n. and v. and perfect analogy
#1.5, eh Jesus?).
5. The Philosophers' "problem(s)". (Kind of like 'causality', eh Schmid?).
6. To "Love another," e.g., thinking that you have
found the keys to the kingdom of Heaven: 'Soulmate(s)', eh St. Anthony?
1. Justice IS Love and Benevolence, eh Professor Riley? "Your behavior
is a so called problem, asshole?
1.5. "So called T.V. morality": watching Full House and Walt Disney movies; Partaking--in reality--of definition
2. Being kind, patient, and loving; and vice versa: R-E-S-P-E-C-T (to persons and People and Mother Earth, eh Ganja and Taurus and Bob?). And the best of these three is Love/Hope/Faith--i.e., all of the above idiots: RASTA!
3. "Keeping eyes, i.e., "Six/7-Up!!! (dedicated to Magic (a.k.a. Joshua Stickney)); Keep your friends
close, but your enemies
closer? -so called "GDF" eh?-
4. Jesus Christ Superstar ("so called Stupid-Star, eh Peter?!").
5. "Fuck you subjective morality, the only true
Concept is Logic, not Science or the Teleological
experiment." -The Other- (see definition
6. Finding your
Buddy and Lover-boy/girl/it. (dedicated to Buddy, Buddy-Buddy and LBGT).