1) An awesome person.
2) A sane person who doesn't go crazy when a single snowflake hits the ground.
3) Someone with enough common sense to use an umbrella when it's raining.
4) A person who pronounces things right and uses the right terminology.
1) "Look, isn't she amazing? I wanna be just like her!"
"I know...She must be a Michigander! Damn, I wish I was a Michigander."
2) "Oh look, there's 5 inches of snow on the ground. I'll just drive to work at my normal pace of 60 mph."
3) "Damn, I'm getting all wet."
"You should use an umbrella like Michiganders do."
"That's a great idea!"
4) RIGHT = Oh-ree-gahn; WRONG = Or-ee-gun
RIGHT = pop; WRONG = soda, sodapop, or anything else
RIGHT = pronounceation; WRONG = pronunciation
RIGHT = nuke-yuller; WRONG = nuclear
etc, etc, etc