1. What humans ate when they
couldn't find any meat.
2. What humans eat when they
hear myths about how unhealthy meat is.
3. What humans eat when they
have too much empathy for animals. Funny thing is, more
animals are killed by farming
equipment then by killing them
4. What pregnant women
eat a lot of and give
birth to a vegetable.
anything to eat for the night
so he tossed Saria
2. I ate vegetables for about half a year
then a certain site proved to me that being
is not healthy at all. I took
it with a grain of salt
. I started eating nothing but meat, eggs, and cheese. I realized how bad I had felt previously. My memory and eyesight improved. I felt truly
full for the first
time in six months. I continued
this diet for about three months. You won't get scurvy
from not eating
vegetables. You only need the small amount
found in meat.
3. People need to stop eating
vegetables! All those poor animals getting run over by farming equipment...
4. Thankfully, my mom didn't eat as many vegetables as other pregnant women when
I was in her uterus
. She knew
the importance of meat.