Avoiding someone electronically such as on Facebook, e-mail, IM, or text messages.
Guy #1: I sent Laura a message on facebook two weeks ago asking her what her plans are for New Years but she still hasn't responded.
Guy#2: Dude, it sounds like you're being e-voided.
1. Orgasmic, amazing, awesome.
2. Really, really hot.
"Did you see that ass?"
'Yeah. It was Fapulous!"
very short reply expected, ie you can answer this with "yes", "no", "sounds good" etc.
We on for tonight?
When this generation later tells their teenage kids about the youtube videos you watched back in the day and those children subsequently rapidly share said videos with their generation.
The year, 2030 - "hey Dad, listen to this, I learned to play Mozart today". "who cares Billy, this cat had that figured out twenty years ago. Wipe away your tears and check this out".
Billy shares with friends. Video goes viral...again. Reviral.
The sound created from urine slashing against the urinal walls
"Ahh this is the best piss of my life, check out the sound of this urine echo" - said Mike
The process of solving a conflict, or a number of conflicts between two or more parties through eating copious amounts of meat in front of the conflicting parties until an amicable agreement is reached.
1. "Me and my husbands marriage was on the rocks, until we had a few sessions of Meateatiation.......now the only problem I have to worry about is taking a stool at regular intervals."
2. "Do we really need to get the lawyers involved, can't we just settle this through the civilised means of Meateatiation?"
3. "Can't this dispute be resolved through mediation?"
"I'm afraid not Ma'am, this is far too serious, I think the only way we are going to settle this is through five two hour sessions of Meateatiation.
4. "If you two cunts can't get your fucken shit together and resolve this conflict, I'm going to be forced to eat copious amounts of meat to solve this."
"What?!?!....surely we don't need to get a Meateatiator involved?"
adj:/ the act of contributing a comment amongst a group of friends that is completely irrelevant to the current subject matter currently discussed.
We were all having a fantastic group discussion about sports until Mike decided to do a little leftfielding and talk about his mom's body odor.